OUR STORY

The Champaign Seventh-day Adventist Church is part of a worldwide organization of about 20 million people known as the Seventh-day Adventists. [Read More]

 

The first Adventists in Champaign-Urbana were nurses who came in the 1800’s from the Battle Creek Sanitarium. This small group originally met in homes for Bible study and church service. The first official church building was purchased in the 1920’s and the current building was built in the 1960’s. Today, this culturally-diverse group of members continue to serve the Champaign-Urbana community. 

  • Facebook Social Icon

 308 S. Mattis Avenue

Champaign, IL 61821  

      Tel. 217-356-1013

info@champaign.church